What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you still friends with your ex?

Toby

LV

I've seen some people who are still friends with their ex and they talk very often even when they are in a new relationship. I don't understand it because it's a big disrespect to your new partner if you're still getting on with your ex.

Are you still friends with your ex?

Whenever there was a breakup, I was always friends with an ex. Well, actually my relationship with someone not an ex was way worse. I could not be friends with her after moving out of a house with her. It's because she is very controlling and nagging.

I have read books or heard people said that 'ex' means 'expired human being'😂😂... I can't believe I have being dealing with a human that will expire one day.

Anyway, I don't have an ex. I make sure that we settled on a mutual ground if I am no longer interested. I am happy that I am still in touch with my childhood friend till date even though we dated back then and I was angry at him. I forgave him and make sure we don't have any outstanding issue before we go our separate ways.

I have read books or heard people said that 'ex' means 'expired human being'😂😂... I can't believe I have being dealing with a human that will expire one day.

Anyway, I don't have an ex. I make sure that we settled on a mutual ground if I am no longer interested. I am happy that I am still in touch with my childhood friend till date even though we dated back then and I was angry at him. I forgave him and make sure we don't have any outstanding issue before we go our separate ways.

Settling amicably with an ex partner is a great move. There is no point in holding grudges. This is someone that you use to love, and hating them outrightly won't work easily. I will certainly forgive an ex, but I will never let them come into my life again.

Back