What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blues Drums

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
Blues drums have the image of being easy to play. This contrasts with playing blues guitar which is considered to be a difficult art. Anyway, suspect saying blues drums is easy is not all accurate. Why might it not be the case?

I haven't played any of them, so I won't be sure if it's that easy or hard to play. But from looking at how experts play them, it doesn't look too difficult in my opinion.

I've played blues drum once or twice. They are not really that difficult because I was able to get used to playing them very quickly. I've watched a lot of blues songs where they played those drums well, it was very captivating.

I love playing blues drums very much. It's the first drum I learnt how to play and it's very easy to learn from my experience. I'm planning to start jazz drums playing. I hope to learn how to play it sooner.

Back