What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like traveling in the night?

Paul

LV

Whenever I'm travelling, I would always want to have my flight take off in the night around 8pm to 10pm. I don't like flying during the day and the same thing goes for using bus to travel. I always board night bus and get to my destination in the morning.

Do you like traveling in the night?

I tend to sleep whenever I am traveling and as a result of this, I can't put myself in a situation whereby I will be sleeping at night as I travel and I would have my myself being taken past my suppose destination because I slept off.

I like to travel during the day. Night trips have never been the best way for me to stay calm when travelling. So, I travel during the day most of the times.

This city is rather rough. I'd rather not do a lot of walking at night here. However, I will have to do some. Hopefully, the bus can drop me off closer to my home.

This city is rather rough. I'd rather not do a lot of walking at night here. However, I will have to do some. Hopefully, the bus can drop me off closer to my home.

This is true. I believe that as long as the bus drops you closer to your home, you won't have a lot to worry about at all.

My people normally call me night bird because I don't used to travel in the day time😂. I know traveling at night is risky and too dangerous because some drivers need to see clearly to drive but why should I travel in the day time.

I started learning on how to travel in the day time because things are getting worsen everyday. If not that, nobody will talk me out of traveling at night because I love it and it also gave me opportunity to think deep and have some sober reflection concerning life.

Back