What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you live close to your family?

Drogon

LV

Adulthood and the need to become independent have driven most people to live away from their parents. They do this with the plan of starting their own family. It's few that still end up staying with their family and start up their own family.

Do you live close to your parents?

If my parents are still alive, I bet you that I will still be living with them. I feel that's one of the things I will like to do so as to experience what it means to live with one's parents. I didn't have the opportunity to live with them, mom died while I was a baby and I couldn't stay with dad because we are living in different states and I was living with an aunt.

Sometimes, I envy those that live with their parents. I feel like asking them questions on how they relate with them; apart from having morning devotion as family, do they make jokes together, do they discuss as family, do mum join children to laugh at dad, do dad have favourite among his children and many more questions.

Back