What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you still listen to PSY?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
PSY is one of the top Korean artists with his song Gangnam Style really bringing KPOP to the music scene all over the world. PSY has had a lot of great hits over the years with his last one being with Yoongi AKA Suga from BTS called That That which is a very catchy tune.

Do you still listen to PSY? What is your favorite song from PSY?

I wouldn't say I listen to PSY a lot but I do from time to time enjoy listening to Gangnam Style if it comes on within a playlist I have going or if it has been on the radio. Even now after around 11 years, it is a really popular song and that is an amazing achievement for any artist.

PSY is one of the top Korean artists with his song Gangnam Style really bringing KPOP to the music scene all over the world. PSY has had a lot of great hits over the years with his last one being with Yoongi AKA Suga from BTS called That That which is a very catchy tune.

Do you still listen to PSY? What is your favorite song from PSY?
There's no one I know who loved music that's not familiar with PSY's song Gangnam Style. That song rocked really hard that you would hear it in every corner of the neighbourhood you walked across. I still listen to PSY once in a while whenever I'm in the mood of his stylish songs.

No, it's so long since I listen to any of PSY songs. At one point, I wasn't feeling his songs that much, so I quit listening to it. There are some similar songs that looks like what PSY used to make, they are equally very good too.

PSY songs have always been very good and that is the reason why there is no way I would stop listening to them because they are always very inspirational and always makes me to relax whenever I listening to their songs.

Back