What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good are you in rap freestyle?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
The act of rap of freestyle is improvising without any musical beats where you don't recite any lyrics but got with an unplanned singing without having to memorize anything.

Have you done any rap freestyle? How good was it? Do you think that you killed it or made a joke of yourself?

As kids me and my friends used to have a laugh trying to do freestyle rap. I was always terrible at it but one of my friends was able to pull out some really awesome freestyle raps without any issues. We often wondered why he didn't take it further and take it to a professional level but it turned out that wasn't something he was interested in pursuing.

Even now I see people that freestyle rap and I think it's amazing but it's not a talent I have.

I am terrible at any kind of rapping and would definitely fail at rapping in freestyle. Anyone who can rap in freestyle without any issues is very talented indeed and deserves recognition.

As kids I believe many of us would always try rapping like artists we had heard on the radio and TV but I would always get tongue-tied and fail LOL

I don't sing too much but only in love and romantic songs. My favourite which I sing to my girl all the time of No Air by Jordan Sparks. As for rapping, I've never tried it and I'm sure I will fail in it because it's too fast.

I don't rap. I simply can't do it. I enjoy listening to rap songs from both male and female musicians but it's something I can't do because I don't know how to talk fast.

I've never try to rap any music in my life and I don't think it's something that I am going to be interested in doing because rap is too fast for me to pick up the pace. When it comes to trying to think that kind of music genre, I can't do rap but if it's other kind of music like pop or folk music it's something that I can be able to do.

Rapping isn't my thing, I have tried it once and bit my tongue very hard. It was very painful and that was the last day I ever tried rapping. I can sing ordinarily but never trying to rap.

Back