What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Become a ballet dancer

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Becoming a ballet dancer is not as easy as it would seem. It can take a lot of years of training and a lot of time and effort to become a ballet dancer and a professional one at that as well.

In some cases, you will find that many ballet dancers who are now professional will have taken around 8 - 10 years of rigorous training to be at the standard they are in ballet dancing now.

Ballet dancing really has to be something that you are 100% sure you want to do as the training can be quite demanding and in some cases, you may need to have at least 10 classes up to 15 per week to even be hired or be considered by any well-known ballet companies.

Whilst it may seem daunting to become a ballet dancer, if it is something you really do want, keep going, if you have the passion you can be successful!

Becoming a ballet dancer really is something that is definitely difficult even though it doesn't seem like it. From seeing someone take part in ballet dancing you see the dances and don't always see what they put their bodies through. Of course, those who have a strong passion for ballet dance, will stick at it and go through what it takes to get to where they would like to be.

Ballet is tough but it is also very rewarding when you learn and hit goals that you set for yourself. It was never something I was passionate enough about to take on and learn to the extent some people did but I know people who took it up and have kept going no matter how difficult it got and they say they are happy they did.

I'm not sure my body is built to be a ballet dancer, so there's nothing like considering it for me. I have watched a lot of videos and even live performance of ballet dancers and I was 100% convinced it's not for me to try it out.

Generally, dancing is very tough for me. I know how difficult it is for those who are into ballet dancing to carry out their dance. I am not sure if it is something I would be able to do but I know that it's something that can only be achieved through consistent practicing.

Back