What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could listen to one artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
With so many songs and so many different amazing artists as well, there are many to choose from and most of us listen to many different artists each day. What if you had to choose one artist only that you had to listen to for the rest of your life, you would not be able to listen to any other artist after you have made your choice. Who would you choose?

This would be a tough one for me as I listen to so many different artists and being able to choose just one would not be easy at all. If I had to choose one though it would probably be George Ezra.

This is a tough one as I love so many different artists and to have to choose just one artist that I could only listen to for the rest of my life wouldn't be easy. Luke Bryan though is probably the one that would be the winner, love his music and his new music never fails to impress so I think that would be a safe choice for me.

I would have to jump and say BTS. I could safely decide on BTS and know that I had plenty of really good music to listen to for the rest of my life if they were the only artists I could listen to again.

Question is, would I also be able to listen to each band member with their solo albums and singles as well or would it just be the band only?

I don't think I would have any answer to this one. I'm so sorry because I can't cut off myself from so many music by different incredible artists just for me to listen to one artist. It's never going to enough for me listening to one artist. I'm going to get bored in no distant time.

It's punishment for someone to be forced to listen to only one artist for the rest of their lives. You will be missing out on a lot of songs, I would like to be in such situations. Only Ememin would be one rapper I would be interested in listening to all my life.

Back