What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could see one singer who has passed perform again, who would it be?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
We have seen so many amazing singers over the years pass away and some of them we will never see anyone like them again. From singers such as Elvis Presley to Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra and many more, we have lost a lot of amazing singers.

If you could see one singer who has passed perform again even just one more time, who would it be? What would you want them to perform?

It would have to be Elvis Presley. I was not born when Elvis was performing as he did and so all I have is videos and music to see his talent. Many people say seeing him live was an absolutely amazing experience, one that many of us missed out on due to him dying early in his life.

I don't think they have ever tried to bring Elvis back as a hologram as they have with other artists but I do wonder what that would be like.

Michael Jackson without any doubt would be the one musician who's passed that I would love to see him perform one more time in a Live concert. He's the King Of Pop for a reason and I would love to get one last ride with him performing.

Whitney Houston no doubt is going to be my favourite whom I would be so much interested in seeing one more time to perform. Her voice is so good that I still hear it in my head. She's my one best singer of all time. Her songs never get old for me whenever I watch and listen to them.

Bob Marley is on top of my list. He's the god of reggae. I would want to have one more time live concert with him performing.

Janis Joplin is another singer I would want to see sing again for the last time because of how good she was. It was a shame she died at 27 years old.

Pop Smoke is one of my favorite musician whom have passed at the very young age. If I am considering seeing any musician whom is already dead come back for a one time run in the music industry, that is definitely going to be him.

Michael Jackson without any doubt would be the one musician who's passed that I would love to see him perform one more time in a Live concert. He's the King Of Pop for a reason and I would love to get one last ride with him performing.

I agree with you on this. Michael Jackson was like the face of music from the days pass. Let me be honest, I don't think that there is any past musician that anyone can say is better than Michael Jackson.

Among the musicians that I have read their biography and also listened to their songs, I enjoyed Michael Jackson and 2Pac's songs even though I wasn't born yet when they were performing.
I can say that I will be glad to see Michael Jackson perform again.

Among the musicians that I have read their biography and also listened to their songs, I enjoyed Michael Jackson and 2Pac's songs even though I wasn't born yet when they were performing.
I can say that I will be glad to see Michael Jackson perform again.

We have similar preferences when it comes to musicians that we would want to see alive. Michael Jackson is like the soul of music to me. He made me have this deep likeness to listening to music.

Back