What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

walkman cd recommendations CD

wvr

LV

Notes
♬36
I'm on my last whim as I rightfully ditch music streaming apps and learn to depend on my physical mp3's. Unfortunately, I haven't had the best luck when it comes to listening on the go, because though my cd player at home CAN be plugged into anything that supplies power, it only does that. There's no jack for headphones and, reasonably, I don't wanna walk around with a white box connected to my computer. The cd player does its job, though. I would appreciate it if I could find something as simple, just with headphones and, well, convenience. I'd appreciate any recommendations for walkman cd players with acceptable sound and fair battery usage. Literally my only deal breaks including not being portable .

If I am going to recommend anything for you, it is definitely going to be for you to look into product of Panasonic shockwaves from 1996 to 2000 products because they are the best brand of Walkman CDs that you can really enjoy very well.

You can buy maybe either one of the two in the pic below. They are D-EJ1000 (silver) or D-EJ2000 (black). I have both of them and they have served me well for years.

Screenshot_20240323_154119_Chrome.jpg

Back