What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are You Favorite Boy Band/Bands

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
What are your favorite boy bands? Is it the classic Backstreet Boys or NSYNC, or do you prefer the newer groups like BTS or One Direction? Maybe you're a fan of 5 Seconds of Summer or Big Time Rush?

Whatever your preference, share your opinion on what is your favorite boy band and what makes that boy band so great. Is it their catchy songs, their dance moves, or their good looks?

Has to be BTS for this one. When I was growing up I did listen to and enjoyed the likes of NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Five, A1, and such but since finding out about BTS and listening to their style of music and becoming a fan of them, they are without doubt my favorite out of all boybands.

My reason for choosing BTS is because of their dancing, their performances, and also their vocals, they have such amazing vocals, and each song they sing is perfect with each member that takes each set of parts in a song.

Growing up I used to listen to boy bands such as Five, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, and Wet Wet Wet. I became a huge fan of Five and bought all their albums and even went to see them twice when I was a teenager which I loved. Non of them seem to be around now though and they tend to only do things every so often now. It is nice to see them perform again though when they choose to.

When I think of my favorite band boys when I was a teenager, it's going to be New Kids On The Block and Westlife. I played their songs almost every day without taking a break.

I don't usually do boy bands but come to think of it, The Beatles used to be like a boy band when they started right? I listened to their songs so much at the time.

Back