What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your thoughts on Snoop Dog?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Snoop Dog is another rapper who has been around for a long time. Much like many rap artists he has had some great songs and also done some great collabs as well with the likes of BTS and even Katy Perry. Some people love his music and others are not as keen on his music.

What are your thoughts on Snoop Dog?

I can't remember the name of one his song which I watched some years back and it was full of nudity. It was a serious turn off for me with his songs and i'vent played any of his songs since that day till today.

He is very talented and charismatic. Of course, his hardcore style and lifestyle will offend people. Anyway, he is a good businessman too - as he uses his image to successfully sell his and other people's products. Who has seen him in commercials?

Snoop Dog is very good and talented. It's why he's managed to stay relevant in the music industry for a very long time till now. He raps in a unique way. There's a way he makes his face whenever he's singing that's always funny. I like him a lot.

I like his songs because he's got a rare talent. We usually see artists that copy other's style and have others do the same to their own but that's not with Snoop Dogg. All his music are different and unique.

I know about Snoop Dog from my childhood and I've loved him ever since. It's a shame that age catches up with everyone because he no longer releases songs like he used to years ago when he was younger.

I know about Snoop Dog from my childhood and I've loved him ever since. It's a shame that age catches up with everyone because he no longer releases songs like he used to years ago when he was younger.
Unfortunately, I don't think he sings much now. There other day, he made a post on either Twitter or Instagram about quiting smoking. It later turned out he was doing an advert or something of sort.

Back