What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What song is your favorite from Britney Spears?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Even though we have not seen as much from Britney Spears as we used to, she still had a lot of amazing songs back in her early music career. Some of these were really big hits and helped her break out in to the music scene at a young age.

When it comes to Britney Spears, what is your favorite song from her?

For me, it would have to be Not Yet A Woman. Amazing song

I was a very big fan of Britney Spears from 13 to 15 years ago. I still listen to her songs once in a while but I don't think she's that popular in the music industry today. I love her song - Perfume so much.

Gimme More is going to be my favourite of Britney Spears songs. I miss it that she's not releasing new songs lately because she's got talent.

Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U is my favourite of her song. I used to be slave to the love of my life some years ago. It's why I loved the song so much.

Britney Spears isn't among my favourite musicians. I can't say that any of her songs was my favourite. They are not bad because I have heard them play, I'm only not into her songs.

Back