What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What song was number one when you were born?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
We will all have a song that was number one on the day we were born and I have always found it really interesting to hear everyone else's when it comes to number ones on the day you were born.

I was born on 13th May 1986 and at the time Whitney Houston's - Greatest Love of All was number one

What song was number one when you were born?

I was born on the 15th of August 1984 and the number one song then was Careless Whisper by George Michael. Will admit that is a really good song by a great artist. I think it's great that we can go back and check what was number one on the days we were born.

In June 1991, I was born.
Mariah Carey's song debuted at the top.
It was made available as her 1991 debut album's third single. Narada as well as Mariah Carey. Narada The song is by Michael. The song was created by Michael Walden.

The lyrics of the soulful ballad "I Don't Wanna Cry" describe the pain of a broken relationship. Strings and piano provide a powerful and emotional backdrop for Carey's emotive singing. The song was a commercial hit, peaking in the top 5 of the Adult Contemporary and R&B charts in addition to the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

I was born in 1985. There were so many great hits singles back at the time which would be difficult to type in all of them. I'm going to upload a chart of the list, if there's one those born in 1985 doesn't agree to, let me know.

Screenshot_20230603_131932_Edge.jpg

Madonna - Crazy For You was one of the popular ranking song when I was born. My father used to play it later when I was growing up for my mother.

It was Dancing in the dark by Bruce Springsteen that was a top song when I was getting into music 1985 or should I say when I started appreciating music more in 1985.

Back