What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your best country song for 2022?

Mason

LV

Circles Around This Town by Maren Morris is my favourite Country Song that came out last year 2022.

Maren Morris is a powerhouse in the country music genre. Her songs are captivating and infectious to a point where you can't overlook her songs.

I will admit that I didn't listen to a lot of new country music last year which is not like me as I absolutely love country music but the one song I know was released last year that I heard and loved was Luke Bryan - Country On. Another classic song from Luke Bryan and never fails to release amazing music

I haven't listened to so many country music last year and even this year too. The only country song that I watched and enjoyed is Whiskey Sour.

Heart Like a Truck, Circles Around This Town and She Had Me At Heads Caroline would be by favorite country music of the year 2022. These songs fulfilled everything I ever wanted from their music genre which was why they stood out.

Back