What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which jazz music can be considered the best of all time?

Mason

LV

I know that as we are all different, our individual differences will always influence our choices when it comes to the kind of jazz music we love and most likely tip to be the best.

Which jazz music that you have listened to can you choose to be the best of all time?

Duke Ellington jazz song titled "Take The A Train” would be the best jazz music of all time in my opinion. I'm very aware that some people would have a different opinion which I respect but this very song is going to be it for me.

Duke Ellington jazz song titled "Take The A Train” would be the best jazz music of all time in my opinion. I'm very aware that some people would have a different opinion which I respect but this very song is going to be it for me.

My best jazz of all time would be the song by Dave Brubeck - Take Five. I can't think of any other jazz hits that's better in any way possible. It's a jazz song that was a groundbreaking song in the music genre.

One thing that I can can say for certain is that our responses is going to be subjective because our likes will differ from one another. What's my best jazz of all time won't be the same thing for another person.

Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra is my best.

I can't really say. It's like trying to say what is the best rock or blues. I really don't think there is a best, but I'm sure there is some bad jazz, like bad of anything. Music is so subjective anyway.

The Jazz song which I would consider the best might not be the one person would see as the best. It's why I don't worry myself about picking any jazz song that's the best of all time.

This YouTube video sums up the 10 greatest jazz album of all time for me. If you're looking for the best jazz to listen to, pick one of the alums and enjoy yourself as a jazz fan.

Back