What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your best female rapper?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
When I look hard enough to think about my best female rapper, Nicki Minaj is the first female rapper that comes to my mind. Cardi B seems to almost in the same level with Nicki but for some reason, I love Nicki Minaj songs and rap a lot more better.

To be very honest with you, I hardly listen to ladies or female rappers in the music industry. But with the ones that I have come across briefly, I believe that Nicki Minaj is going to be the number one when it comes to the best female rapper in the industry today.

My best female rappers are Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim, MC Lyte, Eve and Lauryn Hill. These ladies have brought the competition to the male rappers in the music industry and they have stayed on the top too.

My best female rappers are Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim, MC Lyte, Eve and Lauryn Hill. These ladies have brought the competition to the male rappers in the music industry and they have stayed on the top too.
I will certainly go with Nicki Minaj too. She's the best you can ever have when it comes to rap. No female rapper gets to her level today. Beyoncé is good but she's no rapper.

I know that Nicki Minaj is a great rapper and arguably the best female rapper in the music industry today. But she's not my favourite female rapper, it's Ice Spice who's my favourite female rapper.

I know that Nicki Minaj is a great rapper and arguably the best female rapper in the music industry today. But she's not my favourite female rapper, it's Ice Spice who's my favourite female rapper.
In my book, I wouldn't rate Ice spice as anything good when it comes to female rapper because I don't see whatever she is singing as being good.

She only knows how to be almost naked and seducing her fans with her big ass all in the name of being a rapper. She's just a prostitute who's popular in the music industry.

Back