What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brahms' Lullaby

Naiwen

Staff member
LV

Notes
♬923
I love it personally. It's my favourite to go to sleep with too. Always have it in the background on Youtube Premium music. Very soothing melody.

It's a song that's very good for relaxation. I always play the song whenever I get back from work and feel too stressed out. It helps me to chill out down and rest well.

I haven't played or listened to Brahms' Lullaby songs. If they are as good as you peg it to be, I'm going to check it on either my Spotify or YouTube music this night. I hope it's worth it and not going to be a waste of my time.

I love it personally. It's my favourite to go to sleep with too. Always have it in the background on Youtube Premium music. Very soothing melody.
I also love the song personally too. I'm always stressed out whenever I get back from work but after playing Brahms' Lullaby playlist, it keeps me so calm and collected.

Back