What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you prefer Justin Timberlake in NSYNC or solo?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Anyone who has ever been a fan of NSYNC or Justin Timberlake will have heard his songs and performances both in the band and also in his solo career. Whilst some people preferred Justin Timberlake in NSYNC but some people preferred him as a solo singer when he decided to go solo after being in the band NSYNC.

What are your thoughts? Did you prefer Justin Timberlake in NSYNC or as a solo artist?

Justin Timberlake in NSYNC for me is super. He was on top of his game in the band NSYNC. His full potential was recognised. I understand the reason why he decided to go solo which is to add uniqueness to his fame. If I were him, I wouldn't have left the NSYNC.

For me, Justin Timberlake in NSYNC is very good and equally perfect as a solo singer too. I can't say that I didn't enjoy him in both ways. The guy is very talented and that's what made him very popular in the music industry.

Personally, I don't mind if Justin Timberlake in NSYNC or solo, he's very good in either of them, and that's why I always take his songs with great stride because I know they are always good.

Back