What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you still buy vinyl records?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Vinyl records were something that used to be popular years ago but they seemed to have phased out a lot since they were popular. You still get some people who like to buy vinyl and it is usually people who collect them that buy them. I haven't had any vinyl records myself for years and any that I did have I either sold or gave to someone who wanted them.

Do you still buy vinyl records? Do you collect them or do you buy them just just because?

I don't but it would be a cool hobby to get into. What is holding me back now is money. Definitely if I can get back on track, I want to collect, but not sell. Well, Wal-Mart has several I like.

I have not bought a vinyl record in so many years. I don't even have any way to be able to play them so would be pointless for me to buy them unless I wanted to collect them. I do know that a lot of places still sell them and they are still quite popular between all those people who like to collect them.

I have my grandmother's old record player, and even since then, I have been collecting records.
Unfortunately, my record player is in storage right now and I don't have access to it.
However, listening to records is my favorite way to listen to music.
The sound quality and unique warmth that vinyl records produce, as well as the tactile and physical experience of handling and playing a record, The ritual of selecting and placing a record on the turntable, carefully lowering the needle into the grooves, and flipping the record over to listen to the other side also adds to the enjoyment and my listening experience.

I have not bought a vinyl record in years. I remember when I was a kid my mum bought me the Kylie Minogue vinyl for I should be so lucky as it was my favorite song as a kid. I no longer have that vinyl now though. I often go to HMV in the town I live and look at the vinyl they have but I don't buy them as I would have no way to play them at the moment.

Some years ago, I used to buy a lot of vinyl records. It was a very big hobby of mine back then but at some point, I lost interest in it.
For a while now, I haven't bought any vinyl record and I'm not sure when I would doing that again.

I still buy vinyl records whenever I have seen a good song on it. It's not everything I see on vinyl I would take up and pay for me. There are some trash songs too on vinyl records too which is why I'm selective of the one's I buy.

This is something that I have moved on from when it comes to making use of them in play music. It's going to be very difficult for me to still be invested in buying them when I no longer play music with them.

I have an uncle who only enjoy playing music with them and he can never take his mind off them because they are more of a big connection to him towards music.

No, I don't buy vinyl records anymore. I can't have good streaming apps like Spotify and still be wasting money on buying vinyl records. They are old stuffs that no longer matters to me.

What am I going to be doing with vinyl records in this modern time? It's an old piece of technology in the music industry that have outlived its usefulness. I no longer have any need for it.

Back