Hello everyone.
I’m curious about how well Xuper TV performs on Android TV compared with using it on a phone or tablet. I’m particularly interested in navigation with a remote, loading times, video quality, and whether the interface is easy to use from a television.
For anyone who has tested it on an Android TV box or smart TV, did you run into compatibility issues or unexpected crashes?
I’d also like to know whether switching between channels and different types of content is reasonably quick.
Personal experiences would be helpful, especially from people who have used the service for more than just a short test.
I’m curious about how well Xuper TV performs on Android TV compared with using it on a phone or tablet. I’m particularly interested in navigation with a remote, loading times, video quality, and whether the interface is easy to use from a television.
For anyone who has tested it on an Android TV box or smart TV, did you run into compatibility issues or unexpected crashes?
I’d also like to know whether switching between channels and different types of content is reasonably quick.
Personal experiences would be helpful, especially from people who have used the service for more than just a short test.