What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever learned to sing?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Something I always remember doing in school but I do not believe it is taught in schools as much now as it was which is singing. It's quite shocking as it could help a lot of people out by being able to sing.

Did you ever learn to sing? How did you learn to sing, was it something you were just able to do or was it something that you had to learn and be taught by someone?

I never acquired proper singing technique, which is why I am a terrible singer. I really wish I had that talent naturally, but I'm afraid I don't.
Singing can be a useful skill and can be enjoyable for both the performer and the audience, so I think it's wonderful that schools still offer music classes where students can take singing lessons if they are interested.

I was always able to sing but the issue that I had was with my breathing and my singing technique. My auntie used to give me lessons when it came to learning and it helped me a lot with m breathing as well as the best technique to sound better and use the right muscles in my stomach to sing. I still now sing from time to time but not as often as I used to and I still use the same techniques I was taught as well that really do help.

I was never taught to sing and I can't say that I have the greatest singing voice either so I just do not bother with singing. I have heard that it is possible for everyone to be able to sing if they get the right training and they stick to the training. I guess you would need to have a strong interest in wanting to be able to sing to want to learn and train though and that was never something I had.

I can't sing because I have a vocal cords challenge. I don't talk much as a result of this and as it is with me, it's going to be very difficult for me to get into singing. It's why I can only play musical instruments but not sing at all.

Singing isn't too hard. It's when you're looking at singing with the same tone like Lionel Richie or Celine Dion, it's going to be hard for you to sing. I don't mind how my voice sounds as long as one can hear me, I will sing like that.

I started singing when I was just a kid of 5 years old. My mother saw the talent at such a young age and put me in music school. I've been able to write and sing a couple of songs. I'm going to complete another batch next month and would probably sing it.

I can manage to sing some music that I'm very familiar with. I must have listened to the song several times to be able to learn all the lyrics and sing along with it without just mumbling all through singing 😂.

I haven't gone to any kind of Music School in order for me to learn how to sing. I don't think I have the time to do something like that but I have been able to sing along some other music that have been produced by other artist especially the music that I enjoyed the lyrics.

Back