What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever played the handpan?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
I had heard about the handpan but I had never wanted to learn to play it up until now. I have been watching videos of people playing the handpan and it does look like a fascinating instrument to learn to play. The sounds from the handpan are just amazing. It doesn't look difficult to play at all but I would imagine it is until you learn more about the handpan.

Have you ever played the handpan? Would you want to learn to play the handpan?

I had heard about the handpan but I had never wanted to learn to play it up until now. I have been watching videos of people playing the handpan and it does look like a fascinating instrument to learn to play. The sounds from the handpan are just amazing. It doesn't look difficult to play at all but I would imagine it is until you learn more about the handpan.

Have you ever played the handpan? Would you want to learn to play the handpan?

I've never played the handpan, but I have seen and heard it played before, and I completely understand why you find it fascinating. The unique sounds it produces are truly mesmerizing and captivating. I've always wanted to learn to play the handpan, ever since I learned about it last year. I can't afford it though. :( They are quite expensive.

I have seen the handpan played and I have watched videos of people playing the handpan but it is not something I have tried to play. I think because it is such an unusual instrument that is why I have an interest in it. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot to try and play and learn the handpan.
I've never played the handpan, but I have seen and heard it played before, and I completely understand why you find it fascinating. The unique sounds it produces are truly mesmerizing and captivating. I've always wanted to learn to play the handpan, ever since I learned about it last year. I can't afford it though. :( They are quite expensive.
This is one of the many reasons why I believe I have not jumped to learn to play it myself, they are quite expensive. If I could get one on loan somehow that would be ideal but not sure if there are any places that do that.

I have never played the handpan but I have seen the handpan played. My auntie tends to go a lot of music gigs with a band she is part of and the daughter of the two in the band plays the handpan and it's amazing to see and hear played. I would love to learn how to play it but having the time and also the money is something I lack at the moment.

I have watched some people play the handpan on YouTube and it looks so cool. I haven't played it yet but it's something that I would be interested in trying out just the get the experience and how how it feels to play it. I assume it's not going to be very difficult to play.

I'm seeing this kind of musical instrument for the first now, so I haven't been able to play it since I don't know of its existence. But it looks interesting and I would like to give it a try should I be able to come in contact with it.

I've not had the privilege of seeing a handpan in person because if I had been able to have the opportunity to have access to it, I will definitely be interested in trying it out to see how playing the musical instrument feels.

I have never played with this kind of music instrument. It's not a musical instrument that's common in my zone. I would definitely be interested in playing it whenever I have the chance to see it around here.

I've not played this instrument before. I must say that it looks very funny for a musical instrument. It's not a common musical instrument in my country, it's why I've not played it.

Back