What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever tried break dancing?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Break dancing is something I have always watched but never attempted to take part in. I have always been worried about hurting myself in some way when attempting any kind of break dancing and instead leave it up to those who are either professional at it or just enjoy doing it and taking the risk.

Have you ever tried break dancing? Were you able to do it or did you struggle?

I can't break dance to save my life. It's not that I don't want to but my body completely disagrees with me in trying it out. The last time I tried forcing it, I almost dislocated my arm. It was a sign to never try it again in my life.

I tried to break dance once as a little bit of fun with my friends and it never ended well for me. I didn't hurt myself too badly but I was in pain in my neck for about a week after I pulled something in my neck from trying. Have never gone back to try and break dance again since then.

Breakdancing has always looked too dangerous to me and because of that I have always refrained from doing it. There are many talented people out there who can breakdance and they have a ton of fun doing it and I like to watch them but not take part myself.

Breakdancing has always looked too dangerous to me and because of that I have always refrained from doing it. There are many talented people out there who can breakdance and they have a ton of fun doing it and I like to watch them but not take part myself.
You're right breakdancing is dangerous. If your body is not flexible and you don't practice long enough, you will sustain a lot injuries. I dislocated my shoulder once when I was trying to pull off a breakdancing stunt.

No, I don't like break dancing. I don't even like watching people who are doing it because it looks to me like they are putting their body through a lot of risk of having bone fracture. I will never do it in my life.

Yes, I've tried to brake dance when I was in high school. I was good to some extent. I tried teaching some of it to my friends in school then but they weren't up for it.

I was very good at breakdancing when I was 10 years old. I used to go for dance war in a park with my peer groups.. I won dance battles for my group back then. I'm sure I can still breakdance now.

I have never tried breakdancing before because I know it is not something I have the skill or knowledge of how to do it and I'm not going to put my body through the stress of trying to learn it now.

Back