What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you learned to play a musical instrument?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Learning to play a musical instrument can sometimes be difficult but can also be very rewarding as well. Some instruments are easier to learn than others but they are always enjoyable to play and learn to play.

I once learned to play the guitar when I was in school and as much as it was a little difficult to start to learn at first, I soon got the hang of it and was playing more and more songs. I don't play the guitar now as much as I used to but I did enjoy learning to play.

Have you learned to play a musical instrument? What was it and how did you find it learning to play that specific instrument?

I actually learned to play the piano just last year, and although it was challenging at times, it was a very rewarding experience overall. I loved being able to play songs that I enjoyed listening to and the feeling of accomplishment when I mastered a new piece. Unfortunately, my chest problems became too much, and I have not really been able to play. I am going to get back in the next couple of months.

I have learned to play many musical instruments both at school and with family members. I learned to play the keyboard at school and my auntie taught me the violin and also the piano as well. I would have loved to stay on playing the violin but I never had the time to dedicate to it after I left school so I gave it up. Would love to be able to go back to it one day if possible though.

I remember learning to play the piano in school but I think at that time, that was one of the instruments that were most popular to be taught in schools, either that or the keyboard which was very similar to the piano in a sense. Other than the piano I never really learned to play anything else.

I'm very good with playing guitar 🎸. It's a musical instruments that's been in my family for so many generations. The knowledge is passed down from generation to generation. There's no guitar that I don't know how to play.

I know how to play a piano and drums too. I have a little experience with playing a guitar but with more practice, I'm sure to get better at playing it. As for drums and piano, I'm 80% good with playing any of them.

I started playing trumpet at the age of 11. I played for my school football team and that's how I fell in love with it. I later started taking professional class at the age of 21 and by now, there's no kind of trumpet I cannot be able to play very well.

I grew up in a family that are very well invested in music which is why I started learning how to play piano when I was already just only six years old and ever since then, I have mastered how to play any kind of piano that I will get my hands on. I'm very happy about that because it has given me a very big skill that I can actually use to make money.

I have average knowledge with how to play some musical instruments. I can play guitar, piano, drums, flute and trumpet but all on an average note. I'm not a pro or anything. I just know how to play and get by.

I've learnt how to play some musical instruments when I was in my 3rd grade. My father was a music instructor. He had to put me in one of his classes. It's how I started learning how to play several musical instruments.

Back