What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I learn to rap fast?

Toby

LV

I have been thinking about getting into rap for a while now and I have decided to make the move on it.

I know very well that being good in rap, you will definitely need to learn how to rap fast and that's where I'm not good at but I'm willing to learn.

How can I learn how to rap fast?

One of the best ways to learn how to rap fast is to get some rap lyrics that are already fast and just keep practicing them over and over. The more you practice and memorize them the better you will get and the faster you will get at rapping fast.

It depends on each individual though and how quickly they manage to pick it up and speed it up but with time and practice, it's possible.

One of the best ways to learn how to rap fast is to get some rap lyrics that are already fast and just keep practicing them over and over. The more you practice and memorize them the better you will get and the faster you will get at rapping fast.

It depends on each individual though and how quickly they manage to pick it up and speed it up but with time and practice, it's possible.
This is very true. If you have the lyrics and you are able to practice them as much as you can whilst getting faster over time, that is one way to learn to rap fast.

It is something that is going to take patience and a lot of practice though but if you are passionate about it and want to be able to rap fast, you will get it just by practicing the words and speeding up when you can.

Sadly, I don't have any knowledge on how someone can be able to rap faster. Rapping isn't something I know, as I lack in the field. But there's a good chance with constant practice in the studio, someone can improve. It depends on what you're rapping about though.

You can't become fast in rapping without constant practicing every day. The more you practice is the more you will get better. It's how all the great rappers like Eminem, T. I, Lil Wayne and so many others got so good.

The only way I think it's going to be possible for you to master how to rap music very fast is for you to get into constant practicing because that is the only way you will get used to doing it over a long period of time. You should know that it's not something that you will master in a very short time frame.

I have been thinking about getting into rap for a while now and I have decided to make the move on it.

I know very well that being good in rap, you will definitely need to learn how to rap fast and that's where I'm not good at but I'm willing to learn.

How can I learn how to rap fast?
Looking to expand your music taste? Go to our Spotify playlist to find a community full of new upcoming artists.

The only way I think it's going to be possible for you to master how to rap music very fast is for you to get into constant practicing because that is the only way you will get used to doing it over a long period of time. You should know that it's not something that you will master in a very short time frame.
Looking to expand your music taste? Go to our Spotify playlist to find a community full of new upcoming artists.

I love listening to rap songs but unfortunately I don't know how to rap. The last time I tried to rap, I bite my lips twice and my tongue too. It was the last time I ever tried to rap any song.

If you have the knowledge of how to rap with the skills you posses, it's only left for you to keep pushing yourself until you become a pro. Big rappers like Ememin practiced for years.

Back