What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would you choose?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Let's say you were given the chance to have a private live concert by any artist in the world but you could only choose one, the concert would be completely private just for you to experience and enjoy.

Which artist would you choose to give you a private concert? What is your reason for choosing this artist?

If I could go to a private concert with any artist, I would choose the folk-indie band Hollow Coves. I find their music to be incredibly calming and soothing. The lyrics and melodies are so serene, and I feel at peace just listening to them. It would amazing it would be to watch them perform in a private setting.

I have always been a great fan of Beyoncé. She's going to the one and only first artist that's going to come to my mind for me to choose to have a private concert with her. The success she's had in the music industry is unbelievable and I would love to learn a lot of from her.

If I could have a private concert with any artist it would probably be Luke Bryan as I am a huge fan of Luke Bryan and absolutely love his music. I would imagine that my daughter would want a private concert with BTS, in fact, she would jump at the chance if she was given one. I will admit, I wouldn't mind having a private BTS concert as their music is quite good.

DJ Khaled would be the one guy I would be pleased to have a one on one session with. I so much love his charisma. There's a way he carries himself that makes him so unique. It's only Fat Joe I can think of having a little similarities with DJ Khaled.

Some of the singers I would love to get a private concert with are ;

1. Lil Wayne
2. Birdman
3. Tyga
4. Chris Brown

Back