What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jazz Drums

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
It is considered the hardest drums to play. Anyone have any idea on why that might be the case? Anyway, a lot of drummers didn't grow up in the jazz age, so it might be tough for them to catch on. Well, I don't think it's that difficult, but I've been studying it since high school, though.

Practice makes perfection. As long as you're committed and have strong dedication in learning how to play jazz drums, there's no way you won't master it. I've played it some years ago which I can remember how to play now but I might be rusty.

They are not that hard if you started playing them more often. It didn't take me more than 3 months of playing them 4x in a week to master it very well. There's no jazz drums which I can't play now.

I've not played jazz drums but from how I see it's being played by those who play it, I can admit that it looks or seems to be difficult. I've played normal drums but not jazz drinks drums.

It is considered the hardest drums to play. Anyone have any idea on why that might be the case? Anyway, a lot of drummers didn't grow up in the jazz age, so it might be tough for them to catch on. Well, I don't think it's that difficult, but I've been studying it since high school, though.
If you don't know how to play a regular drum set up, it's going to be very difficult for you to jump right into a jazz drums set up. It's not what you can learn and master in a day or two.

Back