What's new
Music Forums

Looking for a place to dive deep into your favorite albums, discover emerging artists, or debate the latest industry news? You’ve found it. Music Forums is a dedicated space for fans of every genre, ranging from classic rock and jazz to modern indie, electronic, and hip-hop. Whether you're an audiophile searching for the best vinyl pressings, a musician looking for feedback, or a casual listener wanting to share your daily playlist, our community is here for you.

Register a free account today to join the conversation, start your own threads, and connect with a global network of like-minded music enthusiasts through your own private inbox. Don't just listen to music. Be part of the discussion.

Looking for a Simple QR Code Generator

gibacot

New member
Notes
♬218
Hello everyone.

I’m looking for a reliable qr code generator that is easy to use for both personal and small business needs.

I mainly want to create QR codes for website links, contact information, social media profiles, and Wi-Fi details. I’m also interested in trying an online QR creator that allows some customization, such as changing colors or adding a logo, while keeping the codes easy to scan.

I’d prefer something that works directly in a browser without requiring an account or software download.

What QR code generators have you used, and which features do you find most useful?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top