What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking your teeth?

Paul

LV

I'm very nervous when it comes to picking my teeth. I don't like putting anything in my teeth because I wouldn't like to damage my gum for me to develop tooth problem. I have a few friends who always go to the dentist to remove one or two of their teeth. I can't imagine putting myself through such.

Do you pick your teeth?

I'm not gap teeth, this makes it difficult for me to have anything stuck in between my teeth after eating. I'm happy my teeth is set this way because I don't like picking my teeth.

I have no choice but to pick my teeth sometimes. It is not like I enjoy doing it, but picking my teeth is just a way to remove some particles from my teeth that make me feel uncomfortable.

I pick my teeth but that's not what I do very often because I have hurt my gum some years ago while at it. I'm being very careful now with how I poke at my teeth.

I learnt a way to pick out particles that stuck in my teeth though it doesn't work all the time but it's less stressful than using something harmful or even using my hands to do that.

When I'm done eating and I noticed some particles that hangs between my teeth, I make sure to use water to rinse my mouth. The more I do it, the more the particles reduces.

Back