What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songs That Could Do Without the Lyrics

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
Shiny Happy People has an awesome riff. However, REM could have done without the lyrics. Do you all know more songs like that? Why do you feel that way?

I Drove All Night by Celine Dion. I have played this her song uncountable times and I now know it word for word from the beginning to the end. It's a lovely love song. It had a good impact on my love life back then.

Most instrumentals songs doesn't have lyrics and they do so well without it. Take for instance, Yanni songs doesn't have lyrics but they are unbelievable and madly entertaining.

Most instrumentals songs doesn't have lyrics and they do so well without it. Take for instance, Yanni songs doesn't have lyrics but they are unbelievable and madly entertaining.
Any song without words in it doesn't have any need for lyrics. It's why I completely agree with you on instrumentals songs not having any need for lyrics. Even if the musician wanted a lyrics, it's not going to be possible.

Most Christmas songs I've listened to doesn't need any kind of lyrics because people have played the song over and over again that they know it word for word.

Elton John - Sacrifice is one song that I don't need the lyrics to sing it. The song have been inked right on my soul.

Back