What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stories on How You Discovered Your Favorite Bands

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
Music has the power to connect with us in profound ways, and discovering a new band or artist can feel like stumbling upon a hidden treasure.

Share your stories on how you discovered your favorite bands and other musicians you listen to.

Maybe you stumbled upon a band by chance, hearing them on the radio or at a friend's house. Perhaps you discovered an artist through a movie or TV show soundtrack, or a live performance blew you away. Whatever the case, we want to hear about the moment you realized you had found a new favorite band.

I remember the band Five, I was not a fan from the beginning of they came out and into the music scene and it wasn't until they released one song which was called Keep on Movin' that I heard that song on the radio and hooked after that and became a huge fan of them after that.

Another band I am now a fan of is BTS, again it wasn't until 2019 that I heard about them due to my daughter finding out about them from a friend but over the years and the songs that I have heard of theirs, I became a fan and have been since.

I was introduced to BTS by a friend I have. She was heavily into KPOP and still is and she introduced me to BTS some years ago and I fell in love with them. Amazing singers, with great talent, and their songs, are amazing.

Have been very excited to see them all go solo and non of their songs have disappointed me.

My uncle introduced me to rock band songs and it happened to be The Beatles. It's how my love for rock and roll band songs grew from that day till now. I still get the vibes whenever I play The Beatles band songs.

Back