What's new
Music Forums

Looking for a place to dive deep into your favorite albums, discover emerging artists, or debate the latest industry news? You’ve found it. Music Forums is a dedicated space for fans of every genre, ranging from classic rock and jazz to modern indie, electronic, and hip-hop. Whether you're an audiophile searching for the best vinyl pressings, a musician looking for feedback, or a casual listener wanting to share your daily playlist, our community is here for you.

Register a free account today to join the conversation, start your own threads, and connect with a global network of like-minded music enthusiasts through your own private inbox. Don't just listen to music. Be part of the discussion.

Title: I made a Turkish song — curious how it sounds to non-Turkish listeners

vaesound

New member
Notes
♬94
Hey everyone,

I’ve recently released an original Turkish song and I’m really curious about how it feels to someone who doesn’t understand the lyrics.

Does the melody and emotion still come through? And most importantly, does the chorus actually stick with you after listening?

Türk müziği dinlemeseniz bile, dürüst görüşlerinizi gerçekten çok takdir ederim





 
Back
Top