What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your thoughts on Britney Spears?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Britney Spears has been on the music scene for a long time but she was pushed to take a huge break due to the conservatorship that her father had which controlled his daughter. This meant we didn't see a lot of her for a while until the conservatorship finally ended.

Even now that the conservatorship is over, we still don't see her as much as we used to early on in her music career.

What are your thoughts on Britney Spears? Do you think we will ever see her perform or release music like we used to?

I have listened to and watched most of Britney Spears songs and I can very well say that she's not that bad with what she's done in the music industry today. Everyone have their time and I believe she's been in the light at some point but things have shifted since then.

There's always ups and downs in the life of every artist and that's been exactly what Britney Spears bad been through. Unfortunately, everything that happened took a toll on her more than expected. I really hope that she comes back into the industry with a loud bang.

Britney Spears haven't released any new songs in years. I can't remember her last song I even listened to. I'm having a hard time remembering any good song she made last. She have reached rock bottom in my eyes.

Back