What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What ballroom dance would you say is the most difficult to learn?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
There are many ballroom dances, some of which are quite easy to learn and master and others that may take a lot more work and time to master and sometimes, you may never be able to get the hang of certain ballroom dances.

When it comes to all the ballroom dances that you know, which ones do you feel are the most difficult to learn?

I have no experience with ballroom dances. Sadly, it's that dance which never appealed to me from the first day I watched it which was the last day I ever did. It just doesn't work for me, so I left it dead in the woods.

All the ballroom dances that I have tried to learn have always been difficult for me. I don't think I can remember having to practice anyone that was very easy for me. I can categorically say that all ballroom dances are very difficult.

Back