What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you feel is the weirdest song that was released?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Many songs are released all the time but it's very rare that you see a song released that ends up being a weird song and maybe one of the weirdest songs you have heard. Some of the weirdest songs released have been known to be huge hits.

What do you feel is the weirdest song that was released?

There is one song that always rings out to me when someone asks me what the weirdest song is that I have heard or that was released and that is Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) by the Cheeky Girls.

Don't get me wrong, it was an upbeat song but it was just a very weird song as well. LOL

There's this one particular song by The Lonely Island - I Just Had Sex. It felt like a joke when I came across the song's title but when I listened to it, the song felt more weird than ever.

There was a music I listened to years back which I can't remember the name or the artist who sang it but the lyrics was about Santanism and demons. It's a very weird song which I struggled to listen to twice because it was making me uncomfortable.

I don't usually listen to any kind of song which is why I can't really say that I have listened to any music that I would consider to be weird. I usually make sure that all the song that I listen to are something that I have heard a lot of reviews about and that it's worth listening to.

In my opinion, Dame Tu Cosita is a good song to be marked as a very weird one. It's a reggaeton genre song.

When Dame Tu Cosita is translated into English, it means “Give Me Your Little Thing.”

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to know any song that can be categorized as a weird song because I'm not into playing any kind of music that is weird. I always like to play refined music because that is what I enjoy.

Back