What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite Beatles song?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
The Beatles are one of the most famous rock bands. They were formed in Liverpool in 1960 and went on to have a huge amount of hit songs. So many of their songs were so good and it can sometimes be difficult to even try and choose just one favorite out of all the songs they had.

If you had to choose one song though, what Beatles song would you say is your favorite?

I find it challenging to pick just one favorite Beatles song because there are so many outstanding ones. I therefore don't have a specific favorite Beatles song. I have a lot of respect for The Beatles as a group and for what they contributed to the music business.

The Beatles are just amazing and one of a kind. I always have said that you will never find another band like The Beatles ever and it's true, they were so unique. They have so many different songs and all of them are just amazing so picking just one is never easy for me but if I did have to pick just one song from The Beatles that I enjoy, I would have to choose I Want To Hold Your Hand.

There are so many great songs The Beatles released over the years. It's very hard to choose just one song from many of them. But let me stick with Revolution as my favorite from them.

Some of my favorite Beatles songs are the following songs ;

1. A Day in the Life
2. Tomorrow Never Knows
3. Strawberry Fields Forever

The Beatles have been one of my favourite bands since I was a teenager. I've already listening to all of their songs but my favourite one will always be Help!. There is a connection between the lyrics of the song and what happened in my life when they release the song which is why I loved it too much.

Hey Jude is one song of the Beatles that I loved so much. It's my favourite of all time in 1968. The Beatles had this most rousing sing-along to comfort Julian Lennon over the break-up of his parents.

Back