What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite song from Eminem?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Eminem has been around for many years now, I remember it being around 1997 I think when he released Slim Shady, it was either that or around that time. Since then we have seen many top hits from Eminem that have been brilliant and also collabs with other artists.

What is your favorite song from Eminem?

If you grow up where I grew up, you're never going to stay a day without listening to Eminem songs. One of my favorite from him is Not Afraid. The lyrics are perfect and I love how he tells his story in some of his music.

Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna by Eminem is my favourite of all his songs. The lines in the song reminded me of my experience with my ex girlfriend who always lied and cheated on me.

I've listened to almost all of Ememin songs but this song - Beautiful is my favourite from him ever. His song Rap God was very good too.

Back