What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music do you enjoy listening to on a road trip?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
When it comes to going on a road trip and traveling long distances, music can really help pass the time it takes to travel to your destination and when you listen to music it's always wise to listen to music that you really enjoy. I have been on many road trips myself and having my favorite music and songs playing has really helped to prevent boredom when traveling.

I like uptempo music when I am traveling and just recently my favorite to listen to when traveling has been BTS.

What music do you enjoy when traveling?

Whenever I go on a road trip, I always listen to 80s music, there is just something about 80's music on a road trip that I love and enjoy and it does help pass the time traveling, especially if you are traveling with friends who also enjoy the same music you do on a road trip it can end up being a very fun time traveling and having a good sing-song.

Whenever I go on a road trip, I always listen to 80s music, there is just something about 80's music on a road trip that I love and enjoy and it does help pass the time traveling, especially if you are traveling with friends who also enjoy the same music you do on a road trip it can end up being a very fun time traveling and having a good sing-song.
I like listening to 80s music.
Other than 80's music, I really enjoy listening to folk indie music and indie music when I'm on a road trip. One of my favorite bands to listen to is Hollow Coves. Their music has a great mix of upbeat and mellow songs that always put me in a good mood and help me relax during a long drive. I Listening to music while traveling really helps me set the mood and enjoy the journey, rather than just focusing on the destination.

It's not too often I go on a road trip but when I do, I always like to have upbeat music playing. Sometimes especially being a passenger as I am, long road trips can be quite boring, and having upbeat music can help a lot to pass the time when we are traveling. I remember when I was a kid, me and my brothers used to love singing along to songs on long trips.

I usually listen to radio station whenever I'm on a road trip. As a result of that, I don't have any control with the kind of songs that would be played when I'm on the trip. It's only when I play with my Spotify connected to car player, then I will stream music online especially Rock music.

If I'm the one driving, it's hip hop and rap I'm going to be interested in playing or listening to. This is because some music are capable of making you feel sleepy on the wheels but not hip hop or rap music.

I don't have any kind of particular songs which I prefer listening to whenever I'm on a road trip. Any kind of music that pops up for then and now, I will not mind listening to it. Although, I love Afrobeat songs so much.

Most of the people I know usually prefer listening to Radio station when they ar traveling on the road because they will have variety of songs that will be playing all through before they get to their destination. I equally also enjoy listening to Radio station whenever I am traveling.

Rap has always been my favourite when it comes to the kind of music that I enjoy playing most of the time. It's the kind of music I enjoy listening to whenever I am on a road trip especially if I am the one driving. It helps me not to fall asleep or start feeling awkward when I am driving.

If I'm the one driving, it's hip hop and rap I'm going to be interested in playing or listening to. This is because some music are capable of making you feel sleepy on the wheels but not hip hop or rap music.
While travelling on a long distance journey, I don't like sleeping on a transit and I need something that can keep me awake which hip hop and Rap have been the best for me.

Most of the people I know usually prefer listening to Radio station when they ar traveling on the road because they will have variety of songs that will be playing all through before they get to their destination. I equally also enjoy listening to Radio station whenever I am traveling.
I have been on a transit and the songs coming from one of the radio station was really boring and everybody inside the car started sleeping. Some radio stations don't used to play the songs that can make the moment lively; there will be a time that they will play boring songs till you reach your destination.

Back