What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last Jazz you listened to?

Mason

LV

Do you like listening to jazz music? It's a kind of song that I find very interesting to listen to whenever I'm bored.

The last Jazz I listened to was Body and Soul by Coleman Hawkins.

It should Take Five by Dave Brubeck that should be the last Jazz song I listened to.

Also, I had a good time listening to So What by Miles Davis.

It should Take Five by Dave Brubeck that should be the last Jazz song I listened to.

Also, I had a good time listening to So What by Miles Davis.

Those are very good jazz songs especially So What by Miles Davis. I love the song very much.

I listened to Thelonious Monk - “Round Midnight” in the morning. I enjoyed it too.

This is a playlist which I'm currently listening to now. A very good friend of mine who knows that I love jazz so much share me the link and I must confess that I'm enjoying it.

This is a very good playlist. There are so many good jazz on it that I haven't listened to in a very long time. I'm going to download it. I need to play it offline.

This is a playlist which I'm currently listening to now. A very good friend of mine who knows that I love jazz so much share me the link and I must confess that I'm enjoying it.

I have listened to all songs on this playlist and they are all great. There was a time when I had this particular playlist on repeat because of how good the songs are. I still have it and play it once in a while.

This jazz song Giant Step is what I'm playing now. I don't how I came across the song and I'm really enjoying it so much.

Meshell Ndegeocello : The Omnichord Real Book was the last jazz album I listened to. It's my favourite jazz music last year 2023. If you love music with a touch of Afrofuturism, cosmic vibes, and self-care, you will love this song.

Back