What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite era of music and why?

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
Music has a rich history spanning across various eras and styles, each with their own unique characteristics and cultural significance. From classical music to rock and roll, there is no shortage of variety when it comes to the world of music.
Is it the intricate melodies and harmonies of classical music that captivate you? Or perhaps the rebellious spirit and raw energy of 1960s rock and roll? Do you find yourself drawn to the soulful sounds of jazz, or the electronic beats of modern pop music?

Share your favorite artists and albums from your chosen era, and explain what it is about that particular style of music that resonates with you.

It's the era of The Beatles. There's so much they brought to the rock band music genre. No one who loves rock wouldn't be in love with what The Beatles contributed to the growth of rock band songs.

I was born in the late 80's. I was very familiar with the music era of the 90's ,so it's going to be my favourite era in the music industry. The era of 2000's was good too but the 90's was very particular for me.

Back