What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Your Favorite Musical Instrument and why?

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
People of all nationalities can communicate with one another through music. Every instrument, from the soothing melodies of the saxophone to the percussion of the drum kit, has a unique sound and personality.

My favorite musical instrument is the piano. On this instrument, you can play anything, including both classical and popular music. I also find that playing the piano requires a lot of finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination. When I play the piano, I feel as though I'm telling a narrative through the music.

What musical instrument is your favorite, and why?

My favorite instrument has to be the violin. I was brought up with an auntie who is a music teacher and she used to teach the violin. I took up learning the violin when I was in school and she would teach me once a week so that I was able to get more time in learning not just in school but out of school as well.

I would love to given the chance go back and learn the violin again one day.

Mine is the drums. However, I really love the guitar and bass guitar too. The piano can be very interesting, but it's not top on my list. Of course, this is from the POV of playing the instrument.

Guitars, Piano and Drums is my favourite musical instruments. I was involved in playing all of them from my childhood and I joined a music class when I was 10 years old. The class helped me to perfect playing all of the three instruments.

I love playing guitars. My grandfather taught me how to play it when I was still 8 years old and I never stopped playing till today. I started singing and playing when I was 19 years. I have performed at some of my friends birthday's and weddings. It feels so good.

Piano and violin is my favourite musical instruments. I have mastered playing both of them as an average player. I love playing violin so much. It's a very good and interesting piece.

It seems like almost everyone loves playing piano. It is a very exquisite musical instrument which you have to master the skills of how to play it in order for you to really enjoy it very well.

Back