What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Hip Hop song are you listening/watching to now?

Drogon

LV

It's Numb by Linkin Park that I'm watching right now. This music is out of this world for me. No matter how many times I play this song, it still gives me cold shivers down my spine.

It's a very good thing to see 50 Cent and Nas quash their beef that have gone for too long. They both teamed up to release one of the best hip hop music this year in Office Hours.

It's Tyga, YG, Lil Wayne - Brand New that I'm listening to now. It's a very cool and sexy hip hop song. The rap it comes with makes it so hot.

Drake - Another Late Night ft. Lil Yachty is the hip hop song which I'm currently watching on my YouTube. Drake knows how to sing very well and he's so rich too.

Dreams and Nightmare by Meek Mill is what I'm watching/listening to right now. Meek Mill is a guy whom I knew from Rick Ross.

Back