What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which studio equipment are you good at using?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
Have you been in the music studio before? Which studio equipment do you know how to use well aside from the computer which is something we all know how to use well for other jobs?

Well, if you count the studio microphone 🎤 among instruments used in the studio for music production, then it's something that I know how to use very well. It can also be used outside music studio.

I'm very good with playing the drums 🥁. My elder played for our church and he took me on several lessons. Now, I can play any sets of bands that are set up.

Fortunately, I don't have any kind of business with needing to use a musical studio. I'm not into music making or production whatsoever. Microphone is the only studio instrument I can think of ever using.

Computer, microphones, headsets, DAW and audio interface are the studio equipments I'm very good at using whenever I want to record anything. It wasn't difficult for me to learn how to use an audio interface.

I haven't done anything in the studio but there are some instruments used there which I have at home. Speakers, mixer and microphone are those instruments. I know how to use them well.

Back