What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was the last person you hanged out with?

Toby

LV

Do you like hanging out with friends, relatives or your family? How often do you make out time to hang out with them and have a good time? I know this is something difficult for those who are introverts because they like being solely on their own.

Do you like hanging out with others?

Of course it is going to be my friends that I hang out with last. I am not supposed to be hanging out with a strange because we don't have anything in common.

I love hanging out with my family boyfriend, he gats many vibes more than me. The way he bring out gist, tells me about his experiences. In fact I always love it when he told me we are hanging out.

My junior sister is another person I enjoy her presence whenever we hang out. She's queen of positive vibes; I can't hang out with her and be sober. We must always have a fun-filled moments.

Back