What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win between Inter Milan vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Final?

Ja sa bong

LV

Notes
♬941
The UEFA Champions League Final is scheduled to be played on June 10, 2023. Inter Milan and Manchester City will battle it out for one of the most prestigious trophy in football. Manchester City with Pep are looking to win their first UEFA Champions League trophy. Can they beat Inter Milan to clinch the trophy?

I just got back about 2 hours ago after watching the match. Well, I believe that congratulations are in order for Manchester City. They have enjoyed a great season in 2022/2023. They won a treble - English Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League.

I knew that there no way Inter Milan could have beaten Manchester City. Manchester City was in the form of their lives last season. They were the favorite to win the UEFA Champions League and that's what happened.

I was very happy when Manchester City ended up winning the Champions League final against Inter Milan because I am a fan of Manchester City. It was a very good thing for the club to win the tournament for the first time in their history after spending billions of dollars.

Back