What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Writer's block?

Toby

LV

Have you ever experienced writer's block when you're trying to work on a poem? How were you able to get out it or did it lead to the permanent death to that particular poem?

I don't usually write a lot when it comes to song writing. I believe that it's why I barely experience writer's block. I had to assume that it's something that's common with heavy and rampant song writers.

I'm terrible at writing lyrics. Well, I don't I've tried really, though. However, I am good at fiddling around with a guitar and coming up with musical ideas.

I do have some deep ideas about things. I wonder why I can't get them to music.

Ive been using the AI Lyric writers lately our music is super niched and basically about the same thing so it makes it easier than I just tweak what the AI spits at me Haha

I can post a couple of my fav ones if anyone is interested

I have experienced writer's block many times not just in writing poems but also in other writing work I have done as well. It is always awful to hit writer's block as you never know how long it may last and that can impact a lot of things.

I always find going out for walks and just clearing my mind and taking in the outside world helps when I have writer's block.

Writer's block is terrible when you go through it and as stated above by Shortie is something you never know how long it will last. I have written poems in the past and I can sometimes go weeks without running out of ideas and then when it hits, it makes you feel terrible and it can last a while.

I find just heading outside even into the garden or doing the normal things I would do daily and taking time away from writing helps me tackle writer's block.

Ive been using the AI Lyric writers lately our music is super niched and basically about the same thing so it makes it easier than I just tweak what the AI spits at me Haha

I can post a couple of my fav ones if anyone is interested
I haven't bothered to use any AI Lyric Writers yet but it's something that I have considered doing on more than one occasion.

Please, I'm interested in seeing your favorite one's. Do post them or send them to me through private message.

My friend have been talking about using AI generated lyrics to write some of his songs. The one's that I have read seemed very good you wouldn't believe it's AI job. I might be going down that path for my own lyrics writing too.

The use of artificial intelligence have made everything so easy when it comes to content generation. I've used it a few times to beat my writer's block whenever I'm stuck without any breakthrough.

Back